Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course – 6 Hour – e-Learning
This course is recommended for professional people who work in the care of infants and children, and always follows the syllabus outlined by the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) which is an essential part of our training needs. The course meets Ofsted Requirements, for Nannies, Child-minder’s and Play Group Workers. The training includes everything you need to know about first aid in the childcare industry. A course not to be missed.
The e-Learning Experience even if you have never done e-Learning and are unfamiliar with computers, our e-Learning course is simple and easy to navigate. You will experience one of the most advanced forms of education available. Each student is taught by an experienced instructor on their best day that the student can rewind, pause and resume -all while having a front row seat in the class. This kind of quality, self-paced education maximises retention of skills while allowing you to remain at home.
This course is the online component only to support our Full Paediatric 12 Hour course. You can use this online learning and take the Emergency 6 Classroom course to gain the Ofsted 12 Hour course.
* Access to the full online course for 8 months even after the course is completed so you can see the latest videos and download updated material
* Downloadable student manual and other downloads/links
* Certified CPD statement
* Evidenced based learning statement
* Reminders for re-qualification
* Optional weekly video refresher emails to keep your skills fresh
* Full support and assistance.
e-Learning Course Content
- Burns or scalds for Children
- Fractures for Children
- Head, neck or back injuries
- Eyes, ears or nose obstructions including Eye injuries
- Bites and stings from insects
- Cold and Heat injuries for Children
- Diabetic emergency for Children
- Asthma attacks for Children
- Allergic reactions for Children
- Electric shock – Childcare setting
- Meningitis and/or febrile convulsions – Signs and symptoms in your child
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Accident and Reporting – Who to contact
You will get a certificate in Paediatric 6 hour Adult, Infant and Child First Aid, which is valid for three years.