Emergency First Aid At Work Course – Classroom
Why not book this course with your lunch included for only £90. * Bristol and selected dates only. ** Conditions Apply. See offer details here.
The workplace can often be a dangerous place with many actual and potential hazards. We can deliver a course which will give individuals the confidence to put newly gained skills into practice if required in the workplace.
This One Day course provides learners with an essential range of basic first aid skills and knowledge. The course is ideally suited to lower-risk workplace environments where a risk assessment has identified a need for first aid skills & knowledge.
You can book this course as an individual at one of our UK wide training locations or make a booking enquiry for courses at your location. Discounts available for group bookings.
- Only 6 Hours Training so one day in the classroom
- Free First Aid at Work Manual
- Free Anaphylaxis / Auto Injector Training. We do not charge for this unlike other trainers.
- Experienced trainers
- 3 Year certificate
Who is the course most suitable for?
- First aiders working in lower-risk workplace environments
- First aid beginners
- People needing to renew their basic first aid skills and knowledge
- Learners of all confidence levels and those with special requirement
- Anyone who works in industry that requires First Aid at Work Training
Course Content – Classroom
Below is the course content:
- Introductory First Aid Training
Fears of First Aid
Asking Permission to Help
Chain of Survival
Stop Think Act
- Cardiac Arrest
Heart Attack Position
Aspiring and the Aspod
Adult CPR Hand Over
Compression Only CPR
- Choking Training
- Bleeding Control
Types of Bleeding
Other Types of Injury
- Other Medical Conditions
- Regulations and Summary
First Aid at Work Rules and Regulations
The Accident Book
- Summary to EFAW